How to Vote for James Lombardi
On election day, you are assigned to a specific voting location. It is faster to vote at your assigned voting location. If this is not convenient for you, you may vote at any voting place.
Check your assigned voting location by postal code with the Elections BC tool.
On Election Day all voting places are open 8am – 8pm.
Election Day voting places in Vancouver-Point Grey:
- St. James Community Square, 3214 W 10th Ave
- General Gordon Elementary School, 2896 W 6th Ave
- Bayview Community School, 2251 Collingwood St
- Kitsilano Secondary School, 2550 W 10th Ave
- Carnarvon Elementary School, 3400 Balaclava St
- Tenth Church, 1805 Larch St
- Steeves Manor, 1985 Wallace St
- Kitsilano Neighbourhood House, 2325 W 7th Ave
- Lord Byng Secondary School, 3939 W 16th Ave
- University Hill Elementary School 5395 Chancellor Blvd
- West Point Grey United Church, 4595 W 8th Ave
- Norma Rose Point Elementary School, 5488 Ortona Rd
- Wesbrook Community Centre, 3335 Webber Lane
- UBC AMS Student Nest, 6133 University Blvd
In order to vote, you will need one of the following:
- BC driver’s licence
- BC Identification Card (BCID)
- BC Services Card (with photo)
- another card issued by the Government of B.C. or Canada that shows your name, photo and address
Alternatively, you can vote using any two pieces of ID or documents that show your name. At least one must have your current address. For more information, check visit Elections BC.
If you don’t have acceptable identification, another individual can vouch for you. This person must be a registered voter resident in your electoral district, or a spouse, parent, grandparent, adult child, adult grandchild or adult sibling.
You can vote any time during the election period at Vancouver-Point Grey’s District Electoral Office:
Open May 8-9
- 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Closed Sunday